While we hope that you love what you buy, if you are not happy with your order, returning your items could not be easier:
You have 14 days to return or exchange your items.
Shipping is complimentary on all exchanges within the UK.
How do I get a refund or exchange?
FOLLOW OUR EASY 6 STEP GUIDE…
- Item(s) must be returned within 14 days of purchase
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be issued with a Returns Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number (we must receive this email within the 14-day return period or we will be unable to accept your refund).
- Once you have your individual return code, please include this in your return form (found in every order or available to download here)
- Send the clothes and return form to the following address:
- Customer Care, Hip & Healthy, Goodwin House, 5 Union Court, Richmond, Surrey, TW91AA
- You will then be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
All successfully returned items will be credited to the account used to originally purchase the items. Shipping charges cannot be refunded.
Should you wish to return any of your Hip & Healthy items, please ensure that:
- the items are returned within 14 days of purchase (this is the same for both international and UK based customers)
- the goods have not been worn
- product(s) must be returned in original condition, unworn and in original packaging
- Tags must still be attached (goods returned without tags will not be accepted for refund)
- Product(s) must be returned in original condition, unworn and in original packaging
- For hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns on water bottles
- You are responsible for adequately packaging your returned items. Hip & Healthy reserves the right to refuse returns on items, which are damaged in transit as a result of inadequate packaging.
If you should have any queries or thoughts regarding the returns and exchanges policy, please do not hesitate to contact Hip & Healthy by email to email@example.com or call us on 020 3603 0281
Please note – Hip & Healthy will not be held liable for any product lost in transit. Although we will do everything we can to rectify the situation!
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
CHRISTMAS RETURN POLICY
All items bought for Christmas have an extended return period – please ensure you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send back the item by the 9th January 2017 if you would like an exchange or refund.